Tuesday, September 29, 2009

three things

Number 1:
I love the Target clearance section! Unfortunately, I haven't spent very much time looking for cute little girl clothes yet, but I went to Target today and found so many cute clothes on clearance! Seriously, I got 3 cute little outfits for $1.98 each! I hung them in my little girl's closet today and just kept smiling and giggling at what I saw. Thank heavens for the Target clearance section, and thank heavens for my little girl!

Number 2:
I love my house! Yes, it has been a month or so that I have lived here, but I still love it. I just got back from a short trip to Phoenix, and it was soooo nice to come home to my own house! Here are some pics for those who are interested.

We are still trying to figure out how to fill that area where the TV is...
Number 3:
I love coupons! I just got into the coupon thing, and I'm such an amateur right now, but I am trying not to buy anything unless I have a coupon (with a few exceptions). I didn't realize how addicting it is, but it is certainly not a bad habit to get into!

1 comments:

Dawn Sims said...

I've been trying to do the coupon thing to. I'm not anywhere near as awesome as those people who buy $200 of groceries for $20. The best I did was spend $200 on $300 worth of groceries. Then again most of Cohen's foods I can't get on sale anyway.
I have to say I love the house!! It's so cute!