Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mason's Favorite Things...

Here are Mason's favorite things right now...

This is Mason outside (which in itself is his favorite place to be other than the bathtub) and he is looking at the birds. He loves to look for birds whenever we go outside.

Lately, Mason loves the basketball (which makes me sooo happy)! He will slap it while it's on the ground like he's trying to bounce it. It is super cute!


This is a little alphabet puzzle that Mason just adores! He loves turning it upside down and waving it around a bit until a few pieces fall out for him to put back in.

And now we get to his ultimate favorite (drum roll please)...
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish by Dr. Seuss
After reading this book over and over to Mason, he has found quite a few pages that he loves. He will find these pages, make some noises (which I assume are him trying to duplicate what I sound like when I read it to him), and want me to read them to him. The below picture is one of the pages and below that is a video of him finding this page and making his noises. Then of course getting distracted as he always does and walking away. I love it!


3 comments:

Christi Pobst said...

WOW It's so great to hear from you guys! I can't believe how big Mason is now.

The Lichlyter's said...

You have an adorable little boy! Teresa this is Kyle, and we're probably moving to San Antonio this summer. Would you mind calling me to give me the 411 on wards and neighborhoods and such--we'll be out there during spring break first week of April. Maybe we could take you out to eat?

602-703-3615 talk to you soon

Molly said...

Congrats sweetie - you are my auction winner & Gregory is going to make you look great! I just read my bro's comment - I wanna come to dinner - Wah!