On a note completely unrelated to Mason... (which doesn't seem to happen much these days)
I was the basketball coach for the young women at church and we played in a tournament a few weeks ago. And we won!!! It was so much fun! I love to watch and play basketball, but I had never actually coached before. My dad had bought me a 'how to coach basketball' book so that I wasn't completely in the dark, and it helped so much. It was a lot of fun and makes me want to do some more coaching at some point in my life.
However, I am a VERY competitive person so if I did end up coaching some time, I would definitely have to learn to control myself. There were a couple close games that we played and there were times that I had to turn my whole body away from the court so that I wouldn't yell at the refs. But in the end, my team was undefeated so I had nothing to be upset about! And of course, we had a fabulous time!


4 comments:
That's awesome!!!
that is so cool! I forgot you had bball skills :) i remember when you tried to teach me to play racketball. You were a good coach even then!
Congrats!
Look at my beautiful daughter! We are so proud of you Teresa. You are so talented.
Love,
Mom & Dad
Post a Comment