That's right! My little thirteen month old goes potty in the toilet almost every night before his bath!
Here's how it started... For awhile now, almost every time we would change Mason's diaper, he would get a smirk on his face, I could see his stomach moving in and out, and then he'd pee! He purposely waits for the diaper to come off and then he laughs when the pee comes out. So since I knew he could pee on command and he understood what going potty meant, I decided to throw him on the miniature potty. And it worked! Now I know this doesn't mean he's potty trained and it will still be awhile before he is I'm sure, at least he is getting used to the whole concept.
Oh and since I've been doing this, he doesn't pee as much when we change his diaper now... yea!

4 comments:
YEAH!!! Mason. Glad to see someone using the potty.
SOOOOOO AWESOME!
That's awesome! Keep it going if he shows interest! It takes forever with boys!! They also have this thing for boys called the Peter Potty, it's a fake Urnal and is the absolute cutest thing ever!! I totally want to get one, but I have no room in my bathroom for it. I'm trying to justify that with 2 boys I would get lots of use out of it!!
wow! That is impressive. My poor kid still wants NOTHING to do with the potty. He's 27 months. Ugh. I'm jealous. Mason needs to show Cohen what to do. Wish you guys were closer!
Post a Comment