(I know I don't even have a Christmas post yet, sorry! These pics are actually not from my camera and I haven't downloaded mine yet!)
Mason has been enjoying some after-Christmas time with our family here in Phoenix. Tonight, after a fun-filled evening with his cousins in Phoenix, Mason bumped his head on a chair and here was the result...
BEFORE (Tagg and Mason)

AFTER

Mason was a pretty tough boy. He cried pretty loud for a couple minutes, but then I got him distracted and he calmed down.

5 comments:
OUCH!
Poor guy!
Oh poor babe! Owie!
oh ouchie! what a toughie! Glad you are enjoying your family in PHX!
A chair or a brick wall? Ouch! Hey! I can't remember if I wrote to say hi on here before. I've seen your blog from Molly's. Your family is so cute! I hope things are going well! (Renae Smithson Johnson)
Post a Comment