Well, it's been two crazy, wonderful years! Last night we went out to dinner and used a gift card that was given to us a while ago. We got dressed up and went to Ruth's Chris Steak House, which Scott and I had never been to. IT WAS SO AWESOME! Obviously they are famous for their steak, but since I don't like steak, I got the barramundi (fish) and it was perfect. Scott got the steak filet and lobster tail. The quality of all the food was amazing! After dinner, we went to the dollar theater and saw Wall E. It really was the perfect night!
I am so grateful to be married to Scott and I am so blessed to have such a loving, patient husband. He is an amazing father to Mason and he is an example to me everyday. He makes me smile and laugh and is always positive through everything. We fit perfectly together and I look forward to spending eternity with him! I love you baby!!!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Two Year Anniversary! (11.11.06)
Posted by Ford Family at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Gosh, it has been forever since we have seen you! Your little boy is adorable. How do you like Texas?
Post a Comment