Friday, November 14, 2008

Eleven Months

WARNING: This video is a bit long, but very goofy and cute. :o)

Only a month until my "little" baby is one! I can't believe how fast the time goes! Here are eleven things that he is doing at this phase of his sweet little life!

  1. Lookin' like a fevered, rashed up little Roseola boy. (He's had it for a week, so it should be gone soon!)
  2. Grinding his teeth! I don't much like the sound it makes, but his face is really cute while he's doing it!
  3. Reading! For some reason, Mason just LOVES his Sesame Street books from the $1.00 section at Target. His favorite that he wants me to read over and over is Ernie's Touchdown.
  4. Pointing and saying "Eh." (whatever that means :o) He does this to just about anything and everything he sees that he may want to see or play with.
  5. Five is the number of steps he's taken!
  6. Taking off his pants! Many times after Mason's nap, I'll go into his room to get him and his pants, which were on him prior to being put in his crib, will either be on the floor or on the other side of the crib!
  7. Kisses! This one is my personal favorite. He knows what kisses are now and will usually kiss on command and even sometimes voluntarily, which is sooooo fun! (Open-mouthed kiss of course :o)
  8. Tongue action! He is always making noises with his tongue and sticking it out.
  9. Laughing before naptime! Lately while I'm rocking him trying to calm him down for his nap, he will be looking at the ceiling and all of a sudden bust up laughing. It is the funniest thing and I can't help but laugh with him, which makes him laugh even harder. I have no idea what he's laughing at but it is super cute!
  10. Rolling the ball back and forth! Mason loves balls and has figured out that if he rolls the ball to Mommy, she will roll it right back.
  11. If we ask him where the dog is, he'll look around until he finds the dog and then he'll point to him and repeat, "Daw."

1 comments:

Molly said...

I can't wait to see him (& you)!!!