Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Living with Nana

After our apartment lease was up, we decided the best (and only) option for us was to live with Scott's parents. We really are blessed that we had that option and are so thankful to his parents for letting us live with them. One thing is for sure, Mason loves living with Nana and Papa! Here are some pictures of him roaming around and playing in his new family room (which happens to be about as big as our whole apartment was :o).


This boy loves sticking his tongue out. And I love how much Nana gets a kick out of watching him stick it out!

You give Mason a water bottle - you've got a happy boy.

Well first, look at these two cuties! Second, I just had to show off Scott's hair. I cut it! My first time ever and I think I did a pretty good job!

I have so many pictures of Mason with books. He loves them. Now he is actually getting to the point where he will actually sit and look at the book if I point to the pictures and briefly, yet still animated, describe them. Until now, he would be too restless and either crawl away or grab the book from me (which still happens honestly). :o)


I gave him this straw at the beginning of the day, and all day he had to keep it with him.

4 comments:

Paul and Celeste said...

Wow, he is growing up so fast! What a cutie! ;-)

Adam Jensen said...

good job on the hair cut! I cut Adam's and he loves it. I cute my boys... but they don't hold still very good and I wonder if people can tell they have homemade haircuts! :)

Jenni said...

Mason is such a cutie! He's growing so fast.

Shauna said...

gosh it's amazing how much Mason looks like Scott!