Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Party

Mason and I went to a Halloween party on Monday and Mason thoroughly enjoyed himself. He was a cute, squeezable bumble bee!
Mason seems to be flirting with Wonder Woman (Violet) and Bat Girl (Maddie)...

The cute 'lil scarecrow (Ammon) couldn't figure out who was under the bumble bee costume...

Any ball in the house Mason would inevitably find and be playing with. In fact, you'll notice a trend in these three pictures. In every one he has at least one ball!

6 comments:

Paul and Celeste said...

So cute! My kids have always loved playing with balls too. I love the costume!

Jenni said...

What a cute bee! Gabriel likes to say the word "Bee!" really well. but any other word that starts with a B sounds like it starts with a D.

Molly said...

Squeezable is right! Ooh Mason Wason (teeth clenched)!

Molly said...

Squeezable is right! Oooh Mason Wason (teeth clenched)!

Molly said...

Sorry, I think I just said that twice!

TJ-n-Crystal said...

Mason was SUCH an adorable Bumble Bee!!!Hope your Halloween was just as fun as that party looked.