Friday, December 7, 2018

a little bit great

Our sweet Cooper. Since kindergarten has started, she has thrown quite a few fits. Even as a toddler, I’ve never quite seen a tantrum from Cooper...until now. I assume she is holding everything in all day at school and she gets it out at home. Because if that, I try to be patient with her fits. Love always helps her out of it. She’s always been my one in the mornings who wakes up early, happy as a clam! She still does that sometimes, but sometimes it’s hard to get her to get dressed for school.

Yesterday she stayed home cuz she had been throwing up the night before. Actually, she woke up, couldn’t sleep, so she went downstairs. She said she was sitting on the couch, felt like she was going to throw up, but she couldn’t get to the bathroom in time, so she threw up on the floor. She came into our room in the middle of the night, went to Scott’s side of the bed, calmly said, “Dad, I threw up.” Sweet girl was still happy and not complaining. It was gross, but an easy cleanup on the wood floor. She went back to bed without throwing up again. And the next morning she was clearly weak and pale. But when I asked how she was feeling, she said,”Umm and little bit great.”

Sweet girl is always so positive.





0 comments: