Saturday, March 10, 2012

feeling the baby move...

Apparently 15 weeks was the magical number for this little wiggle worm to start wiggling!  Off hand I can't remember when I first felt my other two move, but I remember with Dakota it was close to this time.

I had felt the baby on a few occasions and at first thought that's what it might be, but I didn't know for sure.  After it happened a few more times, I felt like I would know that feeling anywhere!  The comforting feeling of knowing there is a little tiny growing person inside of me.  Well, right now it's comforting, I'm sure by the end, the wiggles won't be near as comfortable!  :o)

But for now, I am enjoying it.  Especially since I haven't seen a doctor yet.  Yes, I am almost 16 weeks and I haven't been to the doctor.  Insurance issues are the culprit.  So the moving of this baby is comforting, knowing everything is okay in there. :o)

0 comments: