...already?? It seems like time has gone by so fast!
Dakota is currently:
Awake usually from about 11pm to 3 or 4am! Yes, that is a whole lot of fun, especially having a toddler that needs me to wake up in the morning. Plus the fact that I'm usually not ready for bed until about 11pm. I really need to change that though, because as much as I would love to nap during Mason's nap: first, Dakota is usually awake and ready for me to play with her at that time; and second, I feel like there is so much I need to do while Mason is asleep, like clean!
Fitting into newborn clothes! I can tell that she is getting bigger, but she still won't fit into 0-3 month clothes. But she is getting her newborn clothes worn, which is fun, cuz I remember Mason barely fitting into some cute newborn clothes. So it's fun that she is getting plenty of use out of these little clothes. I'm just excited for her to fit into her 0-3 month jean skirt. Oh I love little skirts!!
Smiling, cooing and crying! Dakota is usually happy as can be if she is being held, and she loves to smile at happy voices. I would still consider her a pretty easy baby, but her cuddliness calls for her wanting to be held whenever she is awake. So that means that sometimes she just has to cry it out by herself while I take care of Mason or whatever it is that needs to be done. Also, she usually hates getting her diaper changed. Let me tell you, she has a nice set of lungs on her! Granted, she already has a diaper rash, so it's probably not too comfortable. But that girl always has poop in her diaper. Literally when I am done changing her she poops again. And again... and again...
An angel! Seriously I love this girl to death! She is such a doll. I love to dress her up and Sunday was so fun to see her in tights! I do wish I had more moments to spend just looking at her and enjoying her cuddliness. But I guess with a toddler and a baby, you do what you can. If I'm not too irritated with being awake in the middle of the night, sometimes I use that time to just watch her and talk to her.

0 comments:
Post a Comment