Sunday, August 10, 2008

Mason in Action

As requested by my mom, here are a few recent videos of Mason!

I like to call this box pushing...


Our awesome buddies here in San Antonio let us borrow their jumper and Mason loves to jump and move around in it...

Mason likes to repeat the sound of my voice when I talk to him, so here are his high pitch noises! :o) Also, I've been waving to him lately and sometimes he will throw his arm up like mine or he will open and close his hand ever so slightly trying to copy. He hasn't mastered the wave yet, but I love watching the wheels turn when he sees me doing it.

1 comments:

Linz said...

That jumping is dang cute. What is he wearing in that video...it looks like a really cute set of pajamas or a karate outfit. Whatever is it, it's adorable.