Monday, March 31, 2008

Scott's Birthday

Well I successfully had a surprise birthday party for Scott on Saturday. I was a little worried that he would find out - but as it turns out, he had no idea! We had a BBQ at the park thanks to the help from friends and family.


Here's the man that got him to the park! Sheldon called Scott and casually asked him to play frisbee golf. While they were playing, we set up the picnic table and the grill and then I called him over and... surprise!
Here's the other birthday girl! Yes, Scott and his mom have the same birthday - and they had a great time!


As is tradition, Scott put frosting on his mom's face and sure enough she got him back! They went around the park with yellow cheeks for the rest of the day.


Mason had a great time at the park seeing the sights. He had to nap in Melody's arms for a bit, but then he was ready to chill in his stroller.

0 comments: