We are now in San Antonio, TX. We love it here although we miss friends and family back in Phoenix.
Teresa is pregnant and doing very well. She has not had much morning sickness. We found out this last Tuesday that we are having a little boy. His due date is December 12th.
Check out Teresa's new baby website! http://www.babyfit.com/mypage.asp?id=TMFORD
Teresa is working with American Express doing corporate travel. She just finished her training and she has been enjoying her first week of working with actual people.
Jed and I are still waiting to open our first clinic with Massage Envy. We have a projected date of Aug. 20th but we have encountered many obstacles that may cause us to push back the date.
I was called as the Elders Quorum instructor and this week will be my first attempt of teaching. I love our elders quorum, everyone has so much experience and they give such great incite making the instructors job easy. Our ward is great and we have met a lot of great people.
All in all, things are going great - we are truly blessed!

0 comments:
Post a Comment